CFR Mediation offers divorce, family, business, civil, and workplace mediation services throughout the US. Our mediators are local, expert, and experienced professionals who are committed to resolving conflicts efficiently and effectively.
Posts Tagged ‘attorney mediator’
People chose our conflict resolution services because they want a mediator who can quickly and effectively assist them in creating a solution that works for them. Most cases, including divorces involving children, are completed resolved in a matter of hours.
For those in Atlanta and Grayson, Georgia, attorney mediators are available to resolve all kinds of disputes, including divorce, parenting & child custody issues, family conflicts, wills and probate, business or civil dispute, workplace conflict, and property disputes.
CFR offers a full range of California mediation services mediation services including civil, workplace, and divorce mediation services in Oakland, Santa Ana, Santa Cruz, Dublin, Mill Valley, and the greater Los Angeles area of California.
With numerous highly qualified and experienced mediation professionals located throughout the state the CFR panel of mediators, consists of over 50 offices throughout California.
Our California mediation is provided by our network of experienced mediator throughout the state. Below is the information about just a few of our local mediators:
- A former assistant district attorney in San Francisco, she has over 25 years experience in conflict resolution and maintains an active mediation practice.
- An experienced attorney mediator with who holds a leadership position among southern California mediators. He has over 30 years experience in the conflict resolution field, including real estate, family, and business issues. An entrepreneur and master negotiator, he possesses both legal knowledge and expertise.
- An attorney with over 15 years of experience in securities, antitrust, and consumer litigation. A full-time mediator, she serves as judge pro tem, special master and neutral.
- An educator, with a doctorate in social anthropology, and master’s degree in dispute resolution from Pepperdine University. Active in the Los Angeles conflict resolution service community, she has traveled and lived all over the world and brings a unique perspective into her interactions with disputants.
- A licensed attorney with over 20 years experience in the resolution of contract, business to business, neighbor, association and other related disputes.
- First entering the legal field as a paralegal, this licensed attorney has over 25 years experience. Today her practice is dedicated to bringing a mediated resolution to a variety of disputes including family, business, and workplace conflicts.
- A therapist mediator, certified by the Los Angeles County Bar Association, with over 30 years of experience working with children and families. Her focus is on assisting families create structure their divorce and parenting plans in ways that will work for them.
Additional information about who conducts our California mediation can be found here: local CFR California mediators
For those in the San Francisco, Oakland, Santa Ana, Santa Cruz, Sacramento, San Diego or Los Angeles areas of California, CFR mediation services are available to address all kinds of disputes, including divorce, parenting & custody issues, family conflicts, wills and probate, business or civil dispute, workplace conflict, and property disputes.
Mediation is a great option for those who find themselves in a dispute, conflict, or disagreement that they are not able to resolve on their own. Choosing a mediator is not always as clear cut as one would think, and parties should do their due diligence before settling on a mediator provider. (more…)
Robert “Bob” Matlock, JD has over 30 years experience as a litigator, and has been practicing as a mediator since 1985.
Using the experience and creativity from his extensive career as a litigator, his current practice includes the mediation and arbitration of complex marital cases and business disputes, as well as the practice of law as a collaborative law practitioner in the field of family law.
Bob has extensive experience in complex marital property and child custody cases in all resolution arenas including litigation, arbitration, collaborative law, and mediation. In addition, he serves as an adjunct professor of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) at numerous universities and law schools in both the US and Internationally. In addition, he has spoken on the topics of mediation/ADR and collaborative law at various national and international legal and ADR organizations.
He was one of the first family law practitioners to expand his legal practice to include mediation (1985) and was a charter member of the first collaborative law practice group in Texas.
Bob obtained his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Washington University in 1968 and his JD from the Texas School of Law in 1971. In addition, to other bar and court admissions, he is admitted to practice before all trial courts in the State of Texas, Texas Court of Appeals, and Supreme Court of Texas. In addition to his ADR practice Bob is active in various civic groups including Habitat for Humanity in Dallas and Collin County.
Certifications & Recognitions
- Board Certified, Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1979
- Certified Advanced Mediator, Association of Attorney Mediators
- Texas Super Lawyer, Family Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Collaborative Law, Texas Monthly, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- AV Peer Review Rated Martindale-Hubbell
Mediation & Collaborative Law Professional Associations
- Alliance of Collaborative Professionals, charter member
- Texas Collaborative Law Council, charter member
- Association of Attorney Mediators, certified advanced mediator
- Texas Association of Mediators
- Ministry of Conflict Transformation, Episcopal Diocese of Dallas
- Association of Conflict Resolution
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Association of Family & Conciliatory Courts
Robert Matlock is one of many experienced mediators available through CFR Mediation. Contact your CFR Mediation Coordinator at 866-922-2370 to schedule a mediation appointment with Robert Matlock, JD.
CFR Certified Mediators are conflict resolution professionals who meet our quality standards in experience, training, and commitment to the field. These individuals apply to be part of our provider panel and are thoroughly vetted by our staff before being offered an opportunity to be a CFR Certified Mediator.
Our mediators are local professional mediators, in 27 states, who have been chosen to be CFR Certified Mediators due to their commitment to and experience in the field. Our mediators come from a variety of backgrounds including law, behavioral health, real estate, human resources, business, finance and medicine. Regardless of their backgrounds, all of our mediators have demonstrated that they possess excellent mediation skills.
All of our mediators are thoroughly vetted and have successfully met the requirements that CFR has set out to ensure that our mediators meet high quality standards. Each person has been vetted by our mediation provider credentialing committee which includes CFR’s founder, Erin Johnston, MSW, LCSW. In essence no one is accepted to the as a CFR Mediator unless the committee members would choose to hire that mediator to resolve their own conflict.
- Fully Insured Professionals
- Experts in the field
- Average 25 Years Professional Experience
- Local Independent Providers
- Possess Additional Training in Conflict Resolution
Clients who choose CFR, receive mediation services from highly qualified and experienced mediators, without having to research providers on their own. A CFR Mediation Coordinator works with every client to ensure that the best CFR Certified Mediator is assigned to conduct every mediation.
Find out more about some specific mediators in our “CFR Mediator Spotlight” series on our blog where we spotlight a specific CFR Mediator.
CFR Mediation (CFR) offers a full range of mediation services including civil, workplace, and divorce mediation services in South Florida including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach, West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, Kendall, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach.
For those in South Florida, attorney mediators are available to resolve all kinds of disputes, including divorce, parenting & child custody issues, family conflicts, wills and probate, business or civil dispute, workplace conflict, and property disputes.
Our South Florida Mediators
Therapist and attorney mediators who are highly experienced in the field of conflict resolution conduct our mediation services. Our South Florida mediators include:
- An attorney mediator who has successfully mediated hundreds of cases. Prior to relocating to Florida, he practiced law in Connecticut and New York where he also served as a senior executive of a Fortune 500 company and as President of various real estate and insurance trade associations. A state certified mediator, his mediation case interests include divorce, family issues, foreclosure, insurance, condo and HOA, as well as real estate disputes.
- A PhD therapist mediator with over 20 years experience. In addition to her work as a mediator she is an executive coach for senior military officers and Fortune 500 company executives, as well as an adjunct professor in leadership studies, licensed mental health counselor in private practice and a parenting coordinator for the court system in her county.
- An experienced dispute resolution professional with Master’s degrees in human resources management and political science. Certified by the Florida Supreme Court in County Civil mediation and is a court-appointed mediator practicing within the Florida 6th Judicial Circuit, her expertise is workplace conflict, elder care, and health care.
To access any of these mediators or our other mediators, please contact us.
If you would like to learn more about our mediation services in South Florida, including West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Boynton Beach or our other Florida locations, please contact us for a no obligation confidential consultation.
Our Tampa St. Petersburg Mediators
Therapist and attorney mediators who are highly experienced in the field of conflict resolution conduct our mediation services. These mediators include:
- A PhD (in psychology) who is a certified and registered mediator and arbitrator in Florida. He has mediated internationally, and has successfully mediated hundreds of cases in a variety of arenas, including civil, family, and health care. A published expert, he is NASD registered, Business Insurance Underwriter certified, and an adjunct university faculty.
- A Master’s degreed dispute resolution professional with over 15 years experience. In addition to conflict resolution, she works as a corporate trainer in employee relations and workplace compliance issues.
- An attorney mediator with over 20 years experience, he combines his legal knowledge with his desire to promote efficient and effective resolutions through mediation versus litigation. He is a member of the Florida State Bar and Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator.
- An attorney mediator with over 30 years experience. In addition to his legal and dispute resolution career, he has been a municipal attorney and city manager, published legal author, and adjunct college lecturer.
To access any of these mediators or our other mediators, please contact us.
For those in the Tampa and St. Petersburg area of Florida, experienced mediators are available to resolve all kinds of disputes, including divorce, parenting & child custody issues, family conflicts, wills and probate, business or civil dispute, workplace conflict, and property disputes.
If you would like to learn more about our mediation services in the Tampa and St. Petersburg area offices or our other Florida locations, please contact us for a no obligation confidential consultation.
For those in Tallahassee Florida, attorney mediators are available to resolve all kinds of disputes, including divorce, parenting & child custody issues, family conflicts, wills and probate, business or civil dispute, workplace conflict, and property disputes.