Therapist and attorney mediators conduct our mediation services in Illinois. We have offices throughout Chicago and suburbs, as well as Rockford, Peoria, and the Quad Cities area. Every CFR mediator is highly experienced in the field of conflict resolution, and is committed to assisting parties achieve peaceful, positive, resolution for most types of interpersonal disputes.
Our Illinois mediators include:
- A licensed therapist with nearly 20 years experience resolving interpersonal conflicts. Working both with direct conflict and as a management consultant, she is able to successfully intervene in a variety of settings including family, civil, and workplace conflicts.
- A practicing attorney with over 10 years experience in litigation and conflict resolution. In addition to his practice, he regularly serves as an arbitrator for the Circuit Court of Cook County.
- A practicing attorney mediator with over 20 years experience in conflict resolution with a specialization in employment law and workplace issues.
- A practicing attorney mediator with over 30 years experience in conflict resolution and an arbitrator for 20 years. He is also a founding member of Mediators Without Borders and a board member of The International Academy Of Dispute Resolution. This mediator is available to assist in all types of disputes including family, divorce, personal injury, business, employment, elder care, and workplace conflicts.
In Illinois, we offer mediation for all types of conflicts including divorce and family issues, civil & business disputes, and workplace conflicts. Our mediators specialize in various issues, and your mediation coordinator will match our best provider to your case.
When you chose CFR as your mediation provider, you are choosing a mediation provider that understands how difficult and confusing finding a solution can be. We listen to you. We assist you in focusing on the shared interests involved – moving past the emotion that perpetuates the conflict are discord.
- About CFR Mediators
- Mediation Services In Illinois
- Our Office Locations
- About Our Mediation Services