CFR Mediation (CFR) offers a full range of mediation services including civil, workplace, and divorce mediation services in southern California including the greater Los Angeles area of California.
- An experienced attorney mediator who holds a leadership position among southern California mediators. He has over 30 years experience in the conflict resolution field, including real estate, family, and business issues. An entrepreneur and master negotiator, he possesses both legal knowledge and expertise.
- An educator, with a doctorate in social anthropology, and master’s degree in dispute resolution from Pepperdine University. Active in the Los Angeles conflict resolution service community, she has traveled and lived all over the world and brings a unique perspective into her interactions with disputants.
- A therapist mediator, certified by the Los Angeles County Bar Association, with over 30 years of experience working with children and families. Her focus is on assisting families create structure their divorce and parenting plans in ways that will work for them.
For those in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura ,and San Diego counties in California – CFR’s California mediation services are available to address all kinds of disputes, including divorce, parenting & custody issues, family conflicts, wills and probate, business or civil dispute, workplace conflict, and property disputes.
If you would like to learn more about our mediation services in Los Angeles, San Diego, Ventura, Orange, San Bernadino, or Riverside county or any of our other California mediation locations, please contact us for a free no-obligation consultation.
Specific information about local mediation services can be found here: California Mediation Services.
- California Mediation Services
- Our California Mediators
- Why Choose CFR Mediation
- CFR Mediation Client Testimonials
- Cost of Mediation
- Mediation Savings – Cost of Divorce
- Getting Mediation Started